Looking back on products I used over and over again this past year, I truly wouldn’t have been able to survive without these items. I've incorporated beauty products, fashion items and bedroom decor.
I’ll definitely be using all of these in the year 2018!
*Click what's in bold for a direct link to each product*
1. Tarte – Shape Tape Concealer only concealer I’ll ever use
4. Morphe – Jaclyn Hill Palette pretty much the only palette I've been using since summer!
6. Laura Geller – Gilded Honey Highlight basically use this every day. Best highlight for your nose!
7. Anastasis Bevery Hills – Brow Powder use this every single day!
10. Smashbox – Always On Liquid Lipstick one of the only liquid lipsticks that don’t totally dry me out. I have the shades "Big Spender" & "Stepping Out"
14. NuMe – 25mm Classic Wand best wand EVER. I seriously can’t live without it. Try the 32mm for loose/beachy waves
16. Chloe – Perfume use this as my “every day” scent
17. Chanel – Mademoiselle Perfume the longevity of this is insane
4. Shein – Black Loafers looks alikes of the ones I own!
2. Ikea – White Desk/Vanity the basic b*tch vanity that every makeup junkie owns. Well… we all have it for a reason! It’s AMAZING and so affordable!
3. Black & White Tapestry – have this in my bedroom! perfect for a plain wall
4. Amazon Alexa
7. Ikea – Desk Mirror the perfect mirror size for a vanity