Not to be dramatic but isn’t it crazy how we’re midway through February yet January felt like it’d never end?
Anyways, throughout these past couple of weeks I’ve done a little shopping and have found some major #steals
From beauty products to fashion items, here are my top 7 favorites for the month of January (and some February.)
*Feel free to click any image below for a direct link to each site!*
1. Bishop Top
I don’t normally buy tops that show that much skin but I really couldn’t resist this one! It goes perfect with my favorite pair of "Mom Jeans"
Faux Fur Coat
2. I posted a photo wearing this exact black coat a few weeks ago and got so many questions about it. It’s totally affordable yet no one would think that it’d be that low-priced. It’s currently sold out so here are a few look-alike options!
3. When it’s past 1 a.m. and I suddenly can’t walk, I think about how overrated high heels are getting. I’m slowly starting to settle for a more comfortable shoe and this was my first try at a smaller heel. And it’s going great!
4. Lawless Beauty- Liquid Lipstick (Brad)
I’m definitely the pickiest when it comes to liquid lipsticks. I’ve been searching for the perfect nude shade for years! Annie Lawless recently launched “Lawless Beauty” in which all products are said to be completely natural. Let me just tell you that Annie Lawless is killin’ it right now! This is by far the best nude liquid lipstick I’ve ever tried. Not only is the shade (Brad) the perfect mauve/nude color, but also feels so hydrating! Most matte liquid lipsticks (Not to mention any names…but ABH) are so drying and look very unappealing. Lawless lipsticks look and feel totally comfortable.
There's been rumors that the brand will soon be available at Sephora. Fingers crossed!
5. LuMee DUO Phone Case
If you know me, you know I can’t live without a LuMee case. I was ecstatic when I heard that the phone case brand was coming out with a DUO case (front and back light). If you don’t already own this …. get on it! Just remember that lighting is everything.
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
Major dupe for the “Better than Sex” mascara from Too Faced. Thank me later.
7. Suede and bodysuits are two of my favorite things. This one is so versatile and my personal new fave!